Our tenants often have to deal with international transactions, to send and receive money during their experience abroad, to pay the accommodation rent, or for the daily life expenses.
But the thing is that most of their national banks charge with unreasonable extra fees, isn’t it true?!
That’s why today we are here with a new solution to this problem: Wise, the young and cheap alternative to the old-school banks!
If you never heard about it, Wise (the former Transferwise) was launched in 2011 with the aim of helping people transfer their money in a cheap, fair and simple way.
Today, their multi-currency platform helps over 10 million people and businesses manage their money across the world!
This makes it among the best yet cheapest online banking options, perfect for young internationals which travel a lot and have a big network of contacts all over the world!
From an affordable option for money transfers, Wise became an integrated platform to manage money, by adding the multi-currency account (among other upgrades).
By the way, it’s a super easy sign up process, without any subscription fees or minimum balances to worry about. You just have to register your email address, ID info and boost the account with some money.
Which are the features and main benefits of creating this account?
1. Cheap money transfers: You can send money from your account to a bank account whenever you like and they will only charge a fixed fee when you do this, and a conversion fee when you send to a different currency.
2. Real exchange rate for Multi-Currency Accounts: One account to spend, send and receive. Hold money in over 40 currencies. You choose the currency that you need at the moment and Wise will manage the conversion for you, using real conversion rates and paying the minimum fees.
3. Hold, send, receive and spend money with the multi-currency account.
4. You have official and proper bank details: with Wise it is like having a traditional account but in a borderless bank and saving money!
5. Wise debit card: this company also offers the chance to get its own versatile debit card. You could spend money all over the world (over 40 currencies in over 150 countries), in different currencies and without hidden fees.
6. Save money in your virtual jar: you can put some money in a specific section in your account, this saving jar, which is separate from the balances...this way you can reach your saving goals.
What are you waiting for? Open your wise International account in a few easy steps...start here!
Your comment has been send.